Thank you for your interest in my workshops & classes.
- WORKSHOPS -
I offer workshops to inspire creativity & teach specialized techniques. My workshops range from landscape photography outings, night & light workshops, and event & concert photography. Having a chance to get out, explore, and learn together, is a wonderful way to hone in on your craft. See offerings below.
- CLASSES -
Are you wanting to learn more about your DSLR? I offer private classes for beginners & intermediate photographers. Classes cover a wide range of topics, such as: camera basics, different shoot techniques, adjusting shooting in different lighting environments, and more topics that will help you better understand your camera. See current offerings below, and be sure to contact me about setting up a private lesson.
- UPCOMING EVENTS -
ROCK -n- ROLL WORKSHOP
- Dates: 7/14, 7/15, 7/27, 8/6 (sold), 8/16, 8/21, 9/4, 9/30 -
An hour of event photography training with John Slot Photography. Includes media pass to specific event featuring a well known act, with your camera and 2 lenses, and more. - $200 - One on one experience. To get your seat, please sign up here. John will confirm date & send invoice via PayPal within 48 hours.
WHAT YOU GET:
1. 1 hour of event photography training with John Slot Photography
2. 1 media pass to specific event featuring a well known act with your camera and 2 lenses
3. Work along side of John following all event rules and restrictions that apply for the entire event.
4. Seats normally in first 10 rows and access to the stage during first three songs of each set.
5. Transportation to and from event from Valley Springs, Ca.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
1. you are responsible for all transportation to and from Valley Springs, Ca. or vicinity as well as any food or lodging needed.
2. events are date specific and you may not cancel after purchase. (I will help you find a replacement but will not guarantee full refund if replacement not found)
3. you may keep all of your images taken but are not allowed to sell or profit from them in any way.
4. Bring a BIG smile and great attitude as you are about to get a once in a lifetime experience that you will not forget.
ALL SHOWS ARE IN MURPHY, CALIFORNIA, AND START AT 7:00 PM.
To get your seat, please sign up here.